What a great year of new changes. and I for one, am READY to take on 2013!
What I achieved in 2012
This is for my reference more than anything as I reflect on 2012, but also as an insight for perhaps others in the Internet Marketing arena to see what kind of journey I have gone and am going through, it's EXCITING!!!
Over the last 12 months, I have progressed in both education but also much more importantly with my own mindset and being around other new friends so much more successful than most in the IM industry has really helped build a more solid vision of my own future, I see it, smell it, hear and feel it now more than ever! I have gone out of my way to meet others, talk to successful people and expand my own thinking.
Ultimately almost 12 months ago, I made a decision (one I have been wanting to do for some time and am sure many others do too) to leave my JOB and I did that around 7 months later.
Here is my brief summary of the last 12 months in 2012 and then a brief outline of my goals for 2013!!
* Jan 2012 - I went on my 2nd Annual Marketers Cruise with my partner. Amazing experience this time; better than the first as I met and connected with some fantastic well known IM Leaders across the globe and generally a bunch of real nice and motivated people. On that cruise, it was the final push I needed to make the BIG decision to leave my JOB in 8 months!
* Feb 2012 - Left the coaching and training company I had been previously promoting, also started to detach myself from all the HYPE that generally confuses you and sells a ‘dream’!! “Unsubscribe & unsubscribe & unsubscribe and….”
* March 2012 – Started to learn SEO! Self study!
* April 2012 - Used outsourcers for the first time! Proceeded to test MANY and hired a few regulars. This was a great learning curve in itself & gives you the ability to SCALE up when needed!
* April 2012 to July 2012 – Researched niche areas & created a bunch of affiliate sites – Made some sales!
* July 2012 – Started a new regular online income (semi-passive income I call this one). Also handed in my resignation letter on 4th July 2012!
* 3rd August 2012 - Left my JOB as planned (even slightly earlier as was just over 7 months)
* August – October 2012 – Started IM for Local Businesses, gained a few clients and produced results. Will come back to this later.
* September 2012 - 'Project X': Tested and used Paid advertising to generate sales and commissions for 3rd party companies. Made a good ROI % so far, will be scaling this up!
* October / November 2012 - Started another new & 2nd regular Part time Internet Business with my partner.
* November 2012 – Hit 3,000+ Likes for one of my Facebook pages (95% organic with free traffic) & Over 500 likes in 10 days so far with a new Facebook page recently started!
* December 2012 – Started exploring more into the FX Trading World! This is not entirely new to me, but the processes I am looking at are! Also booked myself and partner onto a course in late Jan 2013!
* December 2012 – Hit 3,298 Likes on one page.
So in brief, in 2012 I made some big decisions and took the ACTION (instead of just telling people what I wanted), upgraded my mindset and visions, left my job, started 2 new additional income streams (still working today), researched and tested others and made steps to starting new ones in 2013! I am pleased… but we can always do better
2013 is the here and now – time to step it up!!
"GO BIG… OR… GO HOME!"
Part of most people's experience I would say is mastering and controlling DISTRACTION & FOCUS!! It's fair to say I did have distractions, still do at times, but have tried to keep my focus as strict as possible and this is something I am continually working at.
Initially it was a little daunting leaving the big groups and friends in the same business, but a worthwhile move
So 2013 is here… and now my plans are only going to go faster and bigger with my main goal of creating more solid passive (or semi passive) income streams… MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME is what I once read is a good goal to aim for
So, my future goal & achievements will be:
* Progress my '2 income streams' started in 2012 to FULL TIME incomes by May 28th (My birthday).
* Create a new funnel for one of the above, which is a 'semi passive' part time income! (Already started planning this one and will finish within 3 days!)
* Create a 3rd new Online income stream with 'Project X' started in 2012… work has already started in Dec for this! I have a 6 month and 12 month goal for this
* Start regular successful FX Trading. I have plans and study to do before the course in late January. All being well after the course, this could be another string to the bow… 4th maybe?!
* Without revealing my secrets but for reference, I have 2 other streams of income in mind. I'll call this Project: A-S. I know at least One of them will certainly be a new stream of income, that I am SURE of!!
* To earn and increase my income month on month, bigger each month than the last month… permanently!
I have my plan with weekly / monthly timetable written so I am working to that and will continually evolve this based on challenges and success along the way!!
2013 is the year of BIGGER CHANGES, progression and movement forward for me. I wish you the very best of luck in 2013, make it happen, it’s time to GO BIG or GO HOME!
To your success, dreams and goals.
Stay in the game and i'll see you at the top!